Addendum Day 9 — What we have learned
1. Long painful dirt roads, the roads less traveled often have hidden treasures if you persevere.
2. Finding a sugar free white chocolate americano, has still eluded us, even though it contains the Spanish word Americano.
3. There are over 300 different bird species, lots of poisonous critters and more here.
4. During the rainy season, the water in the river can rise 15-20 feet over its banks.
5. There are a lot of boars here and they attack and eat the white tail deer.
6. In 9 days, we have not seen one female server at the restaurants, not one!